Sunday, March 29, 2009


Sorry this picture is a little blurry and small! I'll have to figure out how to make these bigger I guess. Maybe you can click on it to see a bigger image?

Anyway, the snow melted and we made it to the store! I cannot give you an exact total because I also bought diaper and wipes, which I do not typically include in our total. However, I think it was about $70.00 after tax (7.5%.) This will leave us with a shortage for next week, but we should be ok. We get paid bi-weekly, so I basically just a lot $100.00 every two weeks. In theory, of course, that's $50.00 a week. In practice, it may not be.

Anyway, this store doesn't tell you how much you save, so it's anyone's guess. (It's Hy Vee, for any locals.) I did save about $29.00 in coupons, and I think EVERYTHING was on some sort of a sale -- some better than others. All in all, a good trip.

AND, as I'm looking at this picture, I'm realizing that not everything is IN the picture. Thanks to husband for his not so much help.

Here's what we've got --

1 big package of Twizzlers
2 half gallons of OJ
1 dozen eggs
20 Yoplaits
1 Laughing Cow cheese wheel
1 Kraft Bagelfuls
1 Totinos pizza
4 Barilla pastas
1 Del Monte tomato juice
1 Fiber One pancake mix
1 Fiber One toaster pastries
1 Fiber One shredded wheat
1 Keebler Frosted animal crackers
1 Keebler Right Bites Sandies
1 Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
1 Kellogg's Rice Krispies
2 Musselman's Healthy Picks applesauce
1 Sandies Fudge Drops
1 Blue Bell half gallon ice cream
1 Dole frozen Blueberries
1 box of El Monterrey frozen enchiladas
1 box of El Monterrey Cruncheros
1 bag of Tyson chicken nuggets
1 2 lb brick of cheddar cheese
1 Kraft Parmesean
3 lbs of Navel oranges
2.3 lbs of Pink Lady apples
1 cottage cheese
1 gallon of hormone free 1 % milk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers