Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Shops

Daddy was not dying to go to the grocery store again, and since it was such a nice day, I decided to take the baby with me to not one, but two stores! He was wonderful. He let everyone ooh and ahh over him and slept through the whole thing! Such a sweet little guy.

Now, the down side is that it just wasn't a great sale week. I'm wondering a little bit where my $50 went!

Here is my purchase from Hen House,


Here is my purchase from Hy-Vee,



This is my first week with my husband back at work full-time. (Sad for me!) We will definitely continue eating very simply just to help with chaos control. I'm trying very hard to stay away from convenience foods (pretend like you don't see the shells and cheese,) and I'm also working very hard with the girls to teach them that there are snacks that are ok to grab any time of the day without asking like fruit, nuts, crackers, etc. For prepared meals this week, we will almost certainly have tuna noodles, spaghetti and maybe some breakfast burritos! I'm also going to try out a new recipe for Huevos Rancheros and Cornbread that I saw on $10 Dinners this weekend. They look really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers