Friday, November 9, 2012

Our sweet little, and the reason I've been out of commission...


Just after we moved in to our new house, we discovered I was pregnant again! We were absolutely thrilled, and the timing was so great since we had an extra bedroom. At 6 weeks, life met us with a major blow, and I miscarried. I know, of course, that miscarriages are super common. I just didn't see it coming at all. We were absolutely devastated...and then imagine my surprised when I found out we were pregnant again...only 4 weeks later. It was a worrisome first trimester (and a really long one with a short break!) but we've come out on the other side! I'm so happy to share a pic of our sweet little, and I ask for your prayers as this pregnancy, like my last, is high risk due to a low HcG hormone. Believe me, we'll be praying too!

As I start feeling a little better and as the holidays set in, I hope to have more time to update! Life just gets crazy sometimes, and the blog is the first thing to go. That being said, I'm ready to get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers