Saturday, May 11, 2013

Martha Stewart Aegean Blue


It's been a long time since I shared a picture of our new house and paint colors! We've been on a REALLY LONG painting hiatus due to my pregnancy, but we're back at it! I'm still a crazy Google Image-r as I've been considering paint colors, so I'm just returning the favor. The blue is Martha Stewart's Aegean Blue from Home Depot in the afternoon natural light of the room. Don't ask me what the paneling is. (Well, it's ugly!) We thought it was white until we painted the blue and realized it's very off white. We have the same color on paneling and molding through our whole first floor, so it will have to do for now!

We also painted our office and son's bedroom in Aegean Blue. Next, we'll be moving on to our kitchen, family room, entryway, hallway and two little girl's rooms. Stay tuned! You can see Sherwin Williams Baize Green in one of our upstairs bathrooms here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers