Friday, June 12, 2009



Forgive me. We've had the busiest week EVER. I'm exhausted, and I just don't have the energy for details. The picture on top came to right around $20.00. The picture below came to right around $30.00. I don't have specifics because the above picture excluded some items I had to buy for yet another family get together. Above picture is also missing 5 bagels. The picture below was actually made in TWO purchases, so I could get more than the max limits. (Special thanks to the guy that let me do that!) I didn't have a good coupon week. I was just TOO TOO TOO busy to do the coupon/sale matching ahead of time, and too TIRED once I got to the store. I even bought the Gerber puffs not on sale without a coupon. Bad mommy.

While we're on the subject of busy --

We will be in town part of this week and then gone for several days. I have a GOOD stockpile of food for our trip, which will be helpful! After that, we're home for the 4th of July, and then I'm going back to grad school for a summer class! So, all of that stuff AND working full time will make me a very busy lady. If my updates here are spotty, forgive me. We'll be back in full swing come mid-August. I am planning on taking a class in the Fall too, but it is an undergrad credit I have to make up for my grad degree. It shouldn't be so overwhelming.

So, wish me luck over the next 9 weeks or so! I will be a busy lady!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers