Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ok, and my third trip incidentally was to the store where I had the longest list. I decided ahead of time, I would just get what we REALLY needed and deduct out spending from next week's spending. Next week we'll be headed out of town anyway, so I will have to steer clear of perishables.

I got --

1 big tub of 4% cottage cheese
1/2 gallon of OJ
1 lb of frozen peas
1 box of Kraft Bagelfuls (These are the best deal in town for a $1.00 after coupon, I think! Such an easy breakfast or snack!)
1 tube of Gerber puffs
2 loaves of 100% Whole Wheat Nature's Pride bread
2 bottles of Old Orchard 100% apple juice
1/2 gallon of whole milk
2 bags of Kraft shredded cheddar
1 2 litre of Vault
1 2 litre of Coke Zero
1 lb of strawberries
2.5 lbs of organic Golden Delicious apples

Pre-tax total was right around $22.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers