Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Friday evening, and my shopping is DONE. I had a list of deals 10 miles long this week, and we had to hit all three of our regular stores. It was a job, but it was worth it!

No pictures, only lists --

Hen House -

1 gallon of Lipton diet Green Tea
1 giant box of Corn Pops
1 giant box of Fruit Loops
1 dozen free range eggs
1.28 lbs of nectarines
1 package of Always Infinity

My pretax total was right at $10.00. I saved a total of $14.95. Not sure what that percent was, because once again, there was drama, and I had to get a credit as I was charged double for the Always Infinity. This always screws up the automatic #s at the end of my receipt. I can say that at this store, I have saved $195.60 year-to-date. A good # considering I only do about 1/3 of my shopping there and have had a $50.00 budget a week so far this year. Obviously, it's easier to save more if you have a bigger budget. I can only work with so much people!

Price Chopper

1 fountain drink
1 box of Blue Bunny fudgesicles
1 box of Blue Bunny ice cream bars
1 box of Blue Bunny root beer float bars
3 Bertolli dinners
1 El Monterrey frozen enchilada entree (family sized)
2 Kraft Deluxe Mac and Cheese
2 giant boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
1 giant box of Golden Grahams
2 boxes of Smartfood popcorn snacks
3 Ragu spaghetti sauces (1 organic)

$34.13 before tax. I saved a whopping $41.98.

PS. Asked me how mad I was about the store being out of the $.97 cantaloupes. I did get a rain check!

I have a third receipt, but it is downstairs, and I have a sleeping baby on my lap. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers