Saturday, August 14, 2010

Opinion Outpost

I know I've been completely absent lately. I can explain. Really. I'm the worst pregnant lady ever. I can barely look at or even think about right food now. So, the blog just...makes me want to puke. LOL.

BUT, I have discovered something interesting lately -- Opinion Outpost! It's a really great survey site. I've made $17 in the last 10 days or so by completing surveys that have mostly taken 10 minutes or less per survey. I'm so stoked! I am just so thrilled to be able to easily earn an extra few bucks here and there with little effort. At first I was thinking I would just use the extra cash to pad our checking account, but at the rate I'm going, I'm wondering if I couldn't do something more significant like fund our Christmas Club account. What a blessing!

If you want to join, click on this link.

http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/8360138

(I will add that I occasionally will NOT qualify for a survey. In fact, I don't think I qualified one for the first two weeks after I joined! Don't lose heart. You'll qualify for lots!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers