Saturday, September 11, 2010


I finallllllllllly feel like I got my life in order enough to have a good shopping trip! I finally got my coupon book organized. It's been MONTHS. I also had just a few minutes to pull out the few coupons I knew I needed. Those two things, friends, are a huge success for me right now.

I'm not going to list everything out because it's getting late! I picked up the two bell peppers and the cucumber at the Farmer's Market this morning for $1. At Hy-Vee, we spent right around $50 before diapers, pop and tax. The apples pictured were free. They're actually spilling over that whole portion of my counter. I'm not exactly sure how much I have picked from my secret source, but I'm thinking around 20 lbs. My source is running dry, but I think I will be able to pick a few more still. So, stay tuned for some new apple recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers