Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where I keep stuff...

One thing I've never done is share my "stockpile." Reason being, it ain't much of a "stockpile!" It's more like...where I keep stuff. It's really my "pantry" because I don't have one in my kitchen. It isn't overly impressive, but I'm also not a hoarder. I'm also way super busy, so it's BARELY organized. Regardless, it serves its purpose in that we've got enough various things that we can skip grocery shopping for a week or so if we need to, or that I can almost always dig up SOMETHING for dinner.

Here it is! (You'll also see a mess of other random stuff. Sorry!)



Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, there you have it!

1 comment:

  1. You know, it is nice to see a reasonable / normal amount of "extra stuff". Looks like it's working for you - so that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete

Followers