I thought I'd share the world's easiest dinner. Every time I share it, I think of it as a gift to all of the busy moms out there!
Cranberry Crockpot Chicken
2 lbs of chicken breasts (I've also heard pork chops work great!)
1 can of whole berry cranberry sauce
1 packet of dry french onion soup mix
You just have to let it simmer on low for 4 or 5 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. I love to serve it with wild rice and corn as a sort of "harvest" celebration.
Many thanks to my friend Tara, who shared it with me!
Join in the recipe sharing fun at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam. What a fun blog!
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (122)
- ► 2010 (119)
- Apple Cider Acorn Squash
- I tried to squeeze shopping in between work and ba...
- Found my receipt! 1 small bag of Reese's pieces (...
- I found myself in somewhat of a predicament this w...
- It occurred to me that I have written much about o...
- Easiest recipe ever...
- This money savin' mama is BUSY. Our Friday night r...
- Celebrate with Lemongrass Spa!
- Purex Complete Sheets
- Once again, I only made one trip to Hy-Vee this we...
- ▼ September (10)