I tried to squeeze shopping in between work and ballet, and it was just a mad rush. It was horrible. Even still, I did pretty well, I think. I didn't use a whole lot of coupons this week -- just shopped the good sales.
This is what we've got --
2 boxes of unsalted butter
1 dozen large eggs
2 boxes of Eggos
1 Freschetta pizza
1 honey bear
6 cans of generic tomato sauce
2 boxes of Musselman's Healthy Selectes applesauce
1 box of Ritz crackers
4 bottles of Old Orchard 100% juice
2 loaves of Oroweat 100% whole wheat
1 can of Spaghettios
1 bag of Nestle chocolate chunks
1 big tub of Robert's cottage cheese
1 box of Purex Complete Sheets (free!)
3 bags of generic Mexican blend cheese
1 Tyson Anytizers family pack
3.34 lbs of apples
11.25 lbs of bananas
My after tax total was $52.82. I saved $14.50 with coupons.
This will be my only trip for the week, except I had planned a banana bread extravaganza and am already out of flour! I totally forgot to get some yesterday even though it was on my list! I'll have to swing by and get some today while we're out.
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (122)
- ► 2010 (119)
- Apple Cider Acorn Squash
- I tried to squeeze shopping in between work and ba...
- Found my receipt! 1 small bag of Reese's pieces (...
- I found myself in somewhat of a predicament this w...
- It occurred to me that I have written much about o...
- Easiest recipe ever...
- This money savin' mama is BUSY. Our Friday night r...
- Celebrate with Lemongrass Spa!
- Purex Complete Sheets
- Once again, I only made one trip to Hy-Vee this we...
- ▼ September (10)