Saturday, September 26, 2009

I tried to squeeze shopping in between work and ballet, and it was just a mad rush. It was horrible. Even still, I did pretty well, I think. I didn't use a whole lot of coupons this week -- just shopped the good sales.

This is what we've got --

2 boxes of unsalted butter
1 dozen large eggs
2 boxes of Eggos
1 Freschetta pizza
1 honey bear
6 cans of generic tomato sauce
2 boxes of Musselman's Healthy Selectes applesauce
1 box of Ritz crackers
4 bottles of Old Orchard 100% juice
2 loaves of Oroweat 100% whole wheat
1 can of Spaghettios
1 bag of Nestle chocolate chunks
1 big tub of Robert's cottage cheese
1 box of Purex Complete Sheets (free!)
3 bags of generic Mexican blend cheese
1 Tyson Anytizers family pack
3.34 lbs of apples
11.25 lbs of bananas

My after tax total was $52.82. I saved $14.50 with coupons.

This will be my only trip for the week, except I had planned a banana bread extravaganza and am already out of flour! I totally forgot to get some yesterday even though it was on my list! I'll have to swing by and get some today while we're out.

1 comment:

Followers