Sunday, September 20, 2009

Found my receipt!

1 small bag of Reese's pieces (free!)
2 Reese's PB cups (1 was free!)
generic cottage cheese
1 carnation (free!)
1 Sara Lee coffee cake
1 Sara Lee cherry cheesecake
1 WAnchai Ferry Sweet and Sour dinner kit
1 huge package of Huggies wipes
1 lb of bananas (these were supposed to be free, but didn't ring up! I will have to take my receipt back.)
4 cans of generic kidney beans
2 big cans of generic tomato juice
2 bottles of SOBE Lifewater (1 was free!)
10 single servings of Dannon Naturals
1 1/2 gallon of generic 2% milk
1 1/2 gallon of hormone free chocolate milk
1 huge box of Pampers
2 2 liters of Diet Mountain Dew
2 little boxes of raspberries

My total before tax was $right around $50.00. I saved right around $10.50 with coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers