Saturday, September 5, 2009

Once again, I only made one trip to Hy-Vee this week. I just don't have time for the extra store hopping this week, and I think I usually make out pretty well at Hy-Vee regardless.

I really wanted to take a picture, but when I make one trip, it's so crowded! Plus, I usually just don't have the time when I juggling carrying in and putting away groceries and two little girls! Oh well!

Here's what I got --

1 box of Blue Bunny Raspberry Aspens
1 box of Blue Bunny Chocolate Sedonas (I had $3 in coupons, plus $2 in Upromise coupons, and I'll send in a rebate)
4 bags of Kraft cheese
1 bag of Nature Valley Nut Clusters
1 bag of frozen generic peas
2 bottles of Old Orchard blueberry pomegranate juice
1 Hormel Naturals ham
4 loaves of Orowheat 100% whole wheat bread
1 box of Nabisco Crackerfuls
1 box of regular Ritz
6 boxes of Claritin (These were on sale for FORTY pills for ONE DOLLAR. Can you believe it??? They expire in Oct. We will keep one and take the rest of the food pantry this week.)
1 gallon of generic OJ
1 gallon of Roberts whole milk
2 box of Keebler graham cracker sandwiches
1.25 lbs of ground turkey
2 cans pf generic pinto beans
2 cans of generic kidney beans
1 box of Method Almond soap (4 count)
1 dozen large generic eggs
1 package of Kraft singles
1 Pillsbury strawberry cake mix
2 Kraft mayos
3 packages of Top Ramen
4 cans of generic mandarin oranges
2.04 lbs of organic pears
1 bottle of Endust Free
2 boxes of Pop Tarts
1.9 lbs of bananas
1 thing that I can't figure out what it is that cost $1.48 : )

My total after coupons was $75.91. I saved $20.00 with coupons according to the checker. Then, less $5.00 plus tax for Claritin which will be donated. Less a $10.00 gift card. Less the Method soap for my mom $3.99 plus tax. Less $2.00 from UPromise. Less a rebate for $4.79 for the Blue Bunny ice cream bars.

I think that leaves us ALMOST exactly at $50.00 after tax! It's a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers