Sadly, I lost all of our Christmas Eve pictures, including a wonderful set that I took of my oldest decorating Jesus' birthday cake. (And, not to mention pictures from my last two grocery store trips that I hadn't shared yet!) I'm super sad about it, but such is life!
We'll have to scrape by with a picture of my very own Christmas Angels from yesterday morning. Aren't they the sweetest??? We are so blessed!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (122)
- ► 2010 (119)
- Don't make it harder than it has to be...
- Tuesday's Eat from the Pantry Experience
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Mini Eat-From-The-Pantry Challenge
- Snow Ice Cream
- Christmas Angels
- Cranberry Almond Bars
- Christmas Shopping Trip #1
- Red Hot Cookies
- Why buy consignment? Part 3
- Christmas Tour
- Confetti Chicken Casserole
- Holy Exhaustion. It's 10:59, and we've just retur...
- A fabulous cup of coffee...
- Hammy's Sugar Cookies
- Patient Hope in New Snow
- "Baby's Favorite" -- delicious and easy homemade b...
- This morning's trip to the store was a little cra...
- Answered prayers look a little bit like frozen chi...
- Summer Dreamin'
- ▼ December (21)