Wednesday, December 16, 2009
I'm a little late on this, but this was my other major Black Friday purchase. Gymboree always has really great Black Friday sales, and you can pair them with a coupon. I believe I saved 60% off retail here, and I only bought stuff that was on a super great sale. You will notice some duplicates because I also bought for my nieces for Christmas. My pre-tax total was $89.44. Incidentally, I was in the middle of cooking Thanksgiving desserts when I placed my order and didn't realize that I fell below the $100 free shipping threshold AND missed out on some Gymbucks. Not everyone is perfect -- yet I try so hard!
I purchased 1 jacket, 1 swimming suit, 15 shirts and 4 pairs of underwear. Even if you factor out the underwear, I spent an average of $5.26 per item. Several of the items actually cost less than that, but I splurged a little on the two shirts on the bottom left with the adorable Christmas prints!
Now, I know I could spend less than this to clothe my children, but with such quality and style? I haven't had such luck.
See other installments of "Why Buy Consignment?" here.
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (122)
- ► 2010 (119)
- Don't make it harder than it has to be...
- Tuesday's Eat from the Pantry Experience
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Mini Eat-From-The-Pantry Challenge
- Snow Ice Cream
- Christmas Angels
- Cranberry Almond Bars
- Christmas Shopping Trip #1
- Red Hot Cookies
- Why buy consignment? Part 3
- Christmas Tour
- Confetti Chicken Casserole
- Holy Exhaustion. It's 10:59, and we've just retur...
- A fabulous cup of coffee...
- Hammy's Sugar Cookies
- Patient Hope in New Snow
- "Baby's Favorite" -- delicious and easy homemade b...
- This morning's trip to the store was a little cra...
- Answered prayers look a little bit like frozen chi...
- Summer Dreamin'
- ▼ December (21)