Wednesday, June 15, 2011

An easy way to save BIG...

(One of our DEBT FREE cars!)

I'll be honest, I get tired of nickel and diming grocery coupons. For me, it IS worth it to save a few bucks here and there, but I find the return on my time investment to not always be the best! Sometimes I have to choose other priorities.

That being said, if you're looking for a way to save big in one EASY effort, make sure you always have a coupon for an oil change! Jiffy Lube has a $10 off coupon available right now at coupons.com! Perfect timing for us because we need an oil change! Now, for some changing your own oil may be a better return on investment. However, we prefer to leave ours for a quick service instead of interrupting our only day together as a family! It's a personal choice, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers