Wednesday, June 8, 2011

LAST week's shopping trip....

I'm running behind, as usual, so this was last week's shopping trip!


I'm so sorry for the late and brief post! June and July are always SO busy for us. It is hard for me to sit down long enough to do anything let alone post a coherent blog!

I'm having a bit of a hard time getting my girls to eat these days, so I loaded up on stuff I know they will eat -- deli meat, berries, mac and cheese and milk! They were priced REALLY well, so that worked in my favor! I figured if that's all they ate for an entire week, I wouldn't be a complete failure. A vegetable failure, yes, but not a COMPLETE failure. There is a difference!

My grand total here after tax was $51 dollars. I saved close to $70, if I remember correctly. (My receipt has long disappeared, of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers