Thursday, September 13, 2012

Free Fun

Let me tell you, we are ALWAYS in the market for free family fun. Sometimes it is hard to come by, or I already feel like we've already done every free possible thing in Kansas City! This past weekend, we were at a local outdoor shopping area, so I could return a few shirts that I ordered online that didn't fit. We stumbled upon a pretty extensive outdoor festival. They had free bounce houses, face painting, and some really amazing Lyra performers that the girls and I really enjoyed! Of course, I just couldn't resist sharing the sweet pictures the face painter took of my daughters. So amazingly cute! Not only are they gorgeous, but they are kind, sweet and smart! The whole package! (And you gotta love the matching Denver Bronco shirts! GO BRONCOS!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers