Friday, October 2, 2009

I had Daddy home on an Thursday afternoon. I seized the rare opportunity to make a trip to the store! I would have only had time to make it to Hy-Vee this week, but I was able to squeeze in Price Chopper. Here's what we got!

4 cans of Libby's canned corn
2 Yoplait Delights 4 packs
1 Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry juice with DHA.
5 Lean Cuisine pizzas
1 Digiorno flatbread
2.76 lbs of pears

My pretax total was $16.80. I saved $23.92. $5.75 of that savings was with coupons.

I was so happy to snag the Minute Maid with DHA. I am a big believer in DHA's importance, but it isn't terribly easy to work it in to my family's diet! I usually don't let my girls drink much juice -- definitely not every day, but they sure do love when I show up with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive