I'll hit the grocery store for at least part of our groceries tomorrow. This is what my fridge looks like:
At least I could get a good look at how badly it needed to be cleaned (which is why the produce drawers are out!)
My pantry and freezer look about the same. I DO have food, but I'm limited on variety and things I can actually use. What can I do with ten lbs of frozen chicken breast, 8 tubs of Cool Whip, 6 boxes of cereal, 3 boxes of taco shells and 3 bricks of cream cheese, 2 single servings of applesauce, 2 leftover pancakes and a jar of garlic...??? Ha!
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (122)
- Sugar Coma Cake Balls
- A snowy shopping run...
- This may be my worst update ever as I don't have ...
- Coconut Bon-Bons
- Hen House 01/22
- Pink & Orange Shortbread
- Make friends with the cobbler...
- MLK weekend at Hy-Vee
- Good deals on budget breakers at Hen House...
- Help Haiti
- It's a darn good thing...
- Meet The Newest Member of Our Family, GE Adora...
- Blueberry Slump
- Early shopping run...
- Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins
- Black Bean Burgers
- The end of the pantry challenge...
- New Years Eve from the pantry...
- ▼ January (20)