Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's a darn good thing...

I'll hit the grocery store for at least part of our groceries tomorrow. This is what my fridge looks like:




At least I could get a good look at how badly it needed to be cleaned (which is why the produce drawers are out!)

My pantry and freezer look about the same. I DO have food, but I'm limited on variety and things I can actually use. What can I do with ten lbs of frozen chicken breast, 8 tubs of Cool Whip, 6 boxes of cereal, 3 boxes of taco shells and 3 bricks of cream cheese, 2 single servings of applesauce, 2 leftover pancakes and a jar of garlic...??? Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Thaw the chicken breasts, crunch the cereal (use it as a coating) Roll the pancakes and put applesauce in the middle for a snack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both great ideas! Thanks. : )

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive