Monday, October 31, 2011

Jack-O-Lantern Pudding Cups


Check out the Jack-O-Lantern pudding cups we made for my sweet kindergartner's class! I thought they turned out so cute!

Yesterday, while daddy was carving pumpkins, the girls and I drew Jack-O-Lantern faces on plastic cups. Today, daddy and I tinted instant vanilla pudding with orange food coloring and filled the cups up. We covered them with crushed Oreo (actually Who-Nu) cookies and then a few Halloween sprinkles.

I'm really happy with the way they turned out, and I love that it isn't total sugar overload like a cupcake with a mountain of frosting. I think my big girl will be really proud of our handmade art too!

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing, and after my sister and I just looked at them, we agreed that you are supermom, and we are so unworthy to even know you. Just puttin' that out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I wish I had known about these before now!

    ReplyDelete

Followers