Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Peanut Butter Blossoms


Pin It


I saw this on Pinterest awhile back, and I had to try it for my peanut butter lovin' middle daughter's Valentine's Day party tomorrow. I used Betty Crocker's PB cookie mix and subbed homemade cinnamon pumpkin applesauce for oil. I followed the directions on the mix for Peanut Butter Blossoms and swapped out a Dove heart for the usual Hershey's kiss. I'm very happy with how they turned out! So delicious, and no one would ever guess that they aren't from scratch. My daughter is going to have some very happy classmates!

See other recipes at www.beautyandbedlam.com.

2 comments:

  1. These look great! Thanks for linking up at my vday blog hop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe will go into my keeper file. Thank you for adding it to Foodie Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Followers