Saturday, July 30, 2011
I'm really loving crock pot recipes right now because my husband can easily throw them in the 'pot while I'm at work and have dinner ready when we get home. I found this recipe on Stick a Fork In It via Money Saving Mom, and it is a keeper! We thought the sauce tasted like Pizza Hut's honey barbeque wing sauce, and we thought it would make a great "fake out" (fake take out) meal with frozen chicken strips too.
The recipe is as follows,
4-6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts (i threw them in frozen... even easier!)
1 bottle BBQ sauce (I used KC Masterpiece Original.)
1/4 c vinegar
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/4 c brown sugar
1/2 - 1 tsp. garlic powder
mix BBQ sauce with all ingredients listed under it. place chicken in crockpot. pour sauce over it and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours. you pretty much don't even have to stir it... how easy is that!?
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (43)
- This week's menu plan...
- No Bake Lemon Cake
- Welcome to our new normal...
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- Recycle Bank - McDonald's Offer
- Free Godiva Chocolates
- $50/week grocery project on unemployement week #3
- In This House...
- Easy Money Making Opportunity through Ebates...
- Poor Man's Mocha
- Cherry "Cheesecake" Breakfast Popsicles
- What happens when your world turns upside down.......
- Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Watching the budget...
- Have I mentioned that I have an obsession with dis...
- Don't Forget Your Groceries
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2010 (119)