I did make a grocery trip to Hy-Vee yesterday, but I can't find my camera! I'm having such a hard time with picture management lately.
My trip to Hy-Vee mostly consisted of produce, dairy and cereal. My grand total for groceries for the week came to about $64 after tax. I spent the other $6 on a ginormous package of toilet paper. Not bad!
Our weekend so far has looked a little something like this,
Saturday - yogurt, cheese / macaroni and cheese and hot dogs / picnic in the park (PBJ, grapes, cheetos)
Sunday - yogurt, cereal / Chipotle fake-out (ie black beans and rice) / snacks at the pool (grapes, crackers) and No Bake Lemon Cake
For breakfast during the work week, everyone will likely be eating cereal, yogurt and/or bananas. I will be eating leftover beans and rice for lunches. Daddy will be in charge of lunches at home.
Dinners will include,
Monday - spaghetti with marinara and veggies
Tuesday - a new recipe for chicken and wild rice soup in the crockpot
Wednesday - tuna noodle salad
Thursday - possibly a new recipe for chicken enchilada pasta
Friday - ?
Snacks will be granola bars, fresh pineapple, yogurt raisins, cottage cheese and veggies and dip.
See other meal plans at orgjunkie.com.
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (43)
- This week's menu plan...
- No Bake Lemon Cake
- Welcome to our new normal...
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- Recycle Bank - McDonald's Offer
- Free Godiva Chocolates
- $50/week grocery project on unemployement week #3
- In This House...
- Easy Money Making Opportunity through Ebates...
- Poor Man's Mocha
- Cherry "Cheesecake" Breakfast Popsicles
- What happens when your world turns upside down.......
- Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Watching the budget...
- Have I mentioned that I have an obsession with dis...
- Don't Forget Your Groceries
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2010 (119)